Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead: Review

Out of all the food-focused documentaries, Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead is one of the most compelling and inspiring. It is a must-see, especially if you're looking for proof that you are what you eat.

The film follows successful businessman Joe Cross as he embarks on a journey from being fat, sick, and nearly dead, to becoming the picture of perfect health, simply by going on a self-imposed 60-day juice fast.

It's an eye-opener for people who can't fathom going without solid food for just one day. I don't want to give away too much, but if this film doesn't inspire you to make a change in your diet, even a small one, I'd be surprised. I even have my Italian meat, cheese, and bread-eating father juicing kale in the mornings now. If that's not progress, I don't know what is!

Check out the trailer below, then rent it on Netflix and invite your friends and family over to be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment