Thursday, July 26, 2012

Non-Toxic Nail Polish: Butter Review

butter nail polish, 3 free nail polishLooking for a non-toxic nail polish? One that's 3 free?

Check out butter LONDON, with their elegant bottles and enviable colors.

If your nails are always covered with polish like mine, make sure your base coat is butter. You can say goodbye to splitting, peeling, and cracking when you use this.

Regular base coat and nail polish is full of toxic chemicals that can be very drying. But a life without sparkly nails is no fun, so thank goodness butter has come to the rescue.

No Formaldehyde
No Toluene
No Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Check out this post about the dangers associated with each of these chemicals.

I find that even if I wear regular nail polish with this base coat, my polish lasts longer, and my nails grow strong and don't split underneath. 

Now I'm wearing a juicy bright orange called Jaffa, but I'm partial to the Union Jack Pack.
3 free nail polish
Jaffa butter polish

3 free nail polish
Union Jack Pack







1 comment:

  1. Butter-London Horse Power Nail Fertilizer truly works on my weak, flaky nails. Of all the products I've tried over the years it's the only one that lives up to it's promise. You can use just as clear polish adding one coat each day or as a base or top coat with colour. I highly recommend it

    ReplyDelete