Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bikini Body Intensive NYC


Bikini season officially starts in 48 days on Memorial Day. What are you doing to get ready for it?



Pumping up your exercise routine, cleaning up your diet, and drinking at least 2 quarts of water each day will help you to leave your coverup in your beach bag this summer. 



For my NYC ladies, who are already getting your Hamptons wardrobe ready, I invite you to join an exclusive Bikini Body Intensive Week with Pure Barre, Organic Avenue, and yours truly. 

The package includes:

   An intensive lifted seat class at Pure Barre. (Even better and more focused than the regular class, which already delivers quick results.)
   A 3-or 5-day Organic Avenue Cleanse at 30% off. Choose from their Love Deep (all liquid) or Love Fast (juice all day plus a salad for dinner). 
   A 30-minute Eating for a Bikini Body class with me. You'll learn exactly which foods will get you ready to bare it on the beach, with foods that will flatten your tummy, whittle your waist, and get your skin glowing. Happening Saturday, April 20th at noon at Pure Barre Columbus Circle. 

If you just want to attend my talk, I encourage you to come as my guest! It's absolutely freeSimply RSVP by email, and let me know if you’ll be bringing any guests.

If you want to take part in the whole shebang, here are the complete details and pricing (note that you will receive a fabulous 30% off the Organic Avenue prices listed on that page). Be sure to drop me a line if you sign up for the whole week, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment